Key Consultancy Objective
World Renew seeks to engage an experienced fundraising consultant or consulting firm to provide strategy, direction, counsel, accountability, design and implementation of a comprehensive fundraising campaign that will reframe organizational structure and fundraising for the next decade.
Profile of Consultant/Firm:
1. Deep understanding and affirmation of World Renew’s mission and values
2. Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the external fundraising environment in which international humanitarian organizations like World Renew operate
3. In-depth experience advising the design and implementation of comprehensive fundraising campaigns
4. Excellent project management skills, as demonstrated through successful management of personnel, schedule, and budget to complete deliverables on past consulting projects.
5. Proven track record in facilitating communication and collaboration among various organizational departments and positions
6. Demonstrated ability to use data to assess the effectiveness of various fundraising strategies and inform fundraising strategy
7. Experience with a variety of the following types of non-profit revenue streams such as: individual gifts, on-line fundraising, church-based fundraising, and institutional grants from foundations and government
8. Demonstrated competence in marketing through both traditional and newer social media methods
9. Demonstratedunderstanding of organizational development, ability to evaluate existing organizational structure effectiveness, and to advise innovative change
10. Previous experience doing fundraising campaign(s) for non-profit organizations in both the U.S.A. and Canada
To apply for this job and to read a full description, visit the member website here.