OBI is seeking a Deployment Manager to provide leadership and management for field staff and operations during disasters. They also will assist with the development of programs and manage new projects within disaster relief team.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Working knowledge of disaster relief deployment logistics and protocols.
- Strong working knowledge of demolition and re-construction
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Excellent logistical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Extreme Attention to Detail
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Strong ability to lead, train and motivate others
- Must be a self-starter with ability to effectively perform in a fast-paced, high-pressure, stressful with limited resources and “uncomfortable” environments
- Ability to operate heavy equipment (skid steers, cranes, etc.) and lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and effectively multi-task
- Ability to travel on short notice for extended periods of time.
- Strong technical ability or ability to learn technology
To apply for this position and to read a full description, please visit them member site here.