Draft and/or write various reports in a timely manner and ensure that the human impact of the disaster response intervention(s) is effectively communicated to World Renew’s constituents and donors. The incumbent is an essential part of the disaster response support team and works collaboratively with team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the production of timely and accurate narrative reports, as requested
- Work with the project manager (s) throughout the project cycle to ensure necessary information is being captured
- Develop simplified reporting templates to assist in accurate and timely data capture
- Work with existing monitoring and evaluation tools, systems and methods to improve the quality and timeliness of World Renew’s Disaster Response reports
- Write human interest stories for World Renew communications (and donor communications)
- Support World Renew Tanzania with coordination of logistics for donor and other visits (e.g. accommodation, transportation, itinerary scheduling); as well as work collaboratively with bridgers in Kenya and Uganda as necessary
- Support and coach colleagues in donor requirements
- Assist with the design and planning of community resilience programming by supporting the proposal writing process
- Perform other duties as assigned
To apply for this job and to read a full description, view the member website here.