CRISTA Ministries. "Where faith meets vocation."
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job
- Build capacity of local partners in the Middle East region to ensure continued excellence and success.
- Provide expertise on project development and implementation, with a goal of fullness of life for individuals and communities in the areas of WC’s work.
- Mentor local project staff on the highest level of technical excellence and compassion among the program staff, promoting God-led programming.
- Promote the work of partners and overall WC humanitarian programs in collaboration with other WC departments and services to ensure program growth.
- Expand WC’s work in humanitarian programming by developing and securing grant funding.
- Provide technical review of proposals and strategic plans for disaster response, early recovery and DRR programs by WC field teams.
- Conduct field visits for quality assurance and technical support as needed.
- Represent WC and local partners within the humanitarian context.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with potential donors and technical support agencies in the Middle East region.
- Represent WC to selected professional groups in regards to humanitarian programs. Share findings in workshops and conferences as appropriate.
- Represent WC and partners in implementation fora, such as the cluster system, NGO consortia, etc., as available.
- Maintain current knowledge on best practices in humanitarian affairs by participating in selected professional groups, workshops, conferences, and by research and professional learning.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
To read a full description and to apply for this position, please visit the member site here.