The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of basic warehousing and transportation practices and procedures
- Excellent analytical and math skills
- Excellent clerical and organizational skills, accuracy and neatness
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills with emphasis in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish rapport with all levels of OB staff, as well as various levels within the private, public and government sectors
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work in a highly-structured environment
- Ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team
- Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively to meet ongoing department deadlines
If you desire to make a difference in the lives of others, share our vision and purpose, we would like to hear from you! Submit an online application, resumes without applications will not be given full consideration.
To apply for this position, please visit the member site here.