Is Accord for Me?
If you're not an Accord Member, you may be asking the question:
"Is Accord for me?"
We are so glad you asked! To help you answer that question, we've compiled a small list of questions other professionals have asked, and our answers to them. Check out each section below - we have questions for leaders and for practitioners. If you like what you see, we would love to have you as a member of our community! Join us!
- Do you need to meet more people like you who are doing what you’re doing?
- Attend our annual Forum! Members get discounted rates to all events.
- Are you a CEO or executive with very specific problems? Do you need professional relationships for support?
- Attend our executive retreat! This event is for members-only and is a one-of-a-kind opportunity.
- Do you love your job and your professional community and want to help more? Do you need to “flex your professional muscles” and help produce relevant content? Do you need to make a difference and be involved in your community? Are you passionate about your organization’s mission and want others to know?
- Join an Alliance! Alliances are small groups of members who specialize in a certain field, collaborating together to be the best in the industry.
- Are you employed at a small nonprofit that doesn’t have a budget for professional development?
- Attend our biweekly webinars! Webinars are free for members - this includes access to our archive of past webinars too! Whether it be drones in disaster response, implementing integral mission, or building an effective marketing persona, our members are expert webinar hosts. Come learn with the best!
- Is your inbox swamped with emails and news articles, but you still want to stay in the know about relief and development news?
- Subscribe to the Thursday Three! Chad is an expert at delivering relevant news to your profession once a week in three short paragraphs. And for subscribing we will give you a free resource!
Whether you are a leader or a practitioner in your organization, you are more than welcome here at Accord. We look forward to hearing from you!