We all NAVIGATE change as leaders. Why do it alone?
Join with this group of your Christ-centered peers to discuss critical issues at La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club, La Jolla, CA, on September 11-13, 2018.
- Hear from challenging speakers who will share how they have experienced difficult issues and how they navigated them.
- Connect with your peers.
- Engage in peer group consulting where you can bring your biggest challenge to a small, confidential, peer consulting group.
This group will ask clarifying questions, give advice, and pray for you. You will also have the option of engaging with this group after the event. Past attendees report that not only did they get great advice and results, but they gained valuable friendships.
“As an Executive Director, with many demands and pressures, I have never experienced an executive retreat with so much depth, both practical and spiritual. I am recommending it to all of my colleagues.”
-Ken Burkey, Executive Director, Live58
“Hearing how other CEOs run their organizations, and particularly relate to their boards is always energizing. These sorts of cross-pollinating ideas are why I keep coming back.”
-Bill Simmons, President & CEO, American Leprosy Missions
Tuesday, September 11
1:00 pm Optional lunch (pay your own)
5:30 pm Dinner Session—Marilee Pierce Dunker
Wednesday, September 12
8:00 am Breakfast Session—Bill Simmons, "CEO Tools for Team Building"
9:30 am Peer Consulting Groups
11:15 am Issues Roundup—Chad Hayward
Noon Lunch Session
2:00 pm Peer Consulting
5:30 pm Dinner
6:30 pm One-Minute Updates (any subject, from any participant)
7:45 pm Free time or Peer Consulting Wrap-Up
Thursday, September 13
8:00 am Breakfast Session
10:00 am Adjourn
Who May Attend:
- Accord Members! Others by invitation only.
- If you organization is under $10 million, you must be the CEO to attend.
- If you are more than $10 million, attendee must be the CEO or a designee of the CEO.
- Limit one attendee per organization plus Accord board.
Event: $399, if staying on campus; $499 if not; Non-members (invited guests) add $100
Spouses: For our La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club Retreat, attendees are encouraged to bring their spouses. Registration for spouses is $150, which will cover the cost of our two dinners together.
Nightly Rate at La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club: $229
In addition, we are providing the unique opportunity for three vendors to sponsor the retreat and present directly to all attendees.
Questions? Email jon[at]accordnetwork[dot]org.