The Development Officer will increase, manage and retain the mid-level and major gift portfolio of Water4 including donor relations, cultivation, fundraising, campaign development and stewardship.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Fostering and developing long-term relationships with potential financial partners that ultimately generate a sustainable tradition of support for the mission of Water4
- Identifying, qualifying, cultivating, engaging, soliciting and stewarding relationships that result in committed financial partners
- Managing, maintaining and monitoring relationships with existing financial partners that foster positive and purposeful partner relations that ensure ongoing relationships and funding
- Working closely with the Managing Director and the Director of Development and Marketing to create, develop and manage a Water4 Ambassadors program
- Working with the Donor Records Associate to maintain financial partner records through donor management software including donor correspondence in response to gifts
- Working collaboratively with and in support of board, staff, volunteers, other development associates while participating in all aspects of the gift cycle
- Ensuring Water4 operates with the highest level of integrity and is in compliance with generally accepted fundraising and development standards and guidelines
- Recommending and assisting with programming, marketing and outreach
To apply for this position, and to read a full description, please visit the member site here.