OVERVIEW:World Renew, a Christian, International Development and Disaster Response organization is seeking a full-time Grants Manager who is passionate about promoting just, resilient communities and enjoys the art of matching programming with grantor interests. Successful candidates will have proven experience writing successful proposals, building collaborative relationships and managing grant programs. This position is based in Grand Rapids, MI or Washington, DC.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
1. Represent World Renew notably its vision, values, and strategic priorities and manage World Renew’s relationships with US government agencies and other institutional donors.
2. Engage in networking opportunities with the intent to secure funding and to promote a visible presence for World Renew in Washington DC, and other locations as assigned.
3. Build relationships with other INGOs to promote World Renew’s involvement in consortia for program funding.
4. Increase World Renew’s visibility among U.S. based INGOs through membership and involvement with applicable alliances/organizations.
5. Research, identify, and match funding resources to meet specific programming needs.
6. Work with program staff to develop effective program design and craft, construct, and submit an effective application and corresponding budget.
7. Advise, train, and provide resources to World Renew’s international program staff and local partners on proposal writing, grant management, and building relationships with USAID Missions and local institutional donors.
8. Work in collaboration with World Renew’s Constituency Relations Team and International and Domestic Disaster Response Teams.
9. Travel to field offices and program locations, as duties required.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
A complete description can be found on our website: https://www.worldrenew.net/careers. To apply, complete an online application, submitting a current resume and cover letter indicating your interest and qualifications for this position by July 27, 2018.