Join the American Leprosy Missions team!
Do you want to put your finance experience to use to help stop suffering around the world? Do you want the opportunity to do your best every day for a mission that really matters, at a place where people care about you?
At American Leprosy Missions we believe that all people are created in God’s image and therefore have inherent dignity and worth.
What does this mean for our team?
· We expect our team members to treat each other with respect and courtesy.
· We’re a lean, flat organization so we try to help ourselves, but we also pitch in on projects and help each other out.
· We are teachable, willing to receive candid feedback and grow in self-awareness.
· We believe we should achieve excellence in whatever we do.
But, you say, “Leprosy?!” Yes, it still exists. Since 1906, we have worked around the globe to cure and care for people affected by leprosy and other neglected tropical diseases. But we’re not stuck in the 1900s. We share ideas, experiment, try new things and aren’t afraid to “fail and fail fast.”
If you want to work at a place like this AND you have experience:
· living and working overseas in international development/global health accounting;
· managing federal grants, contracts and cooperative agreement terms; and
· developing and managing financial systems;
then please apply for this Program Finance Manager position.
In this role you’ll be part of a global non-profit organization that is always looking for new innovations, technologies and partnerships to help stop disease and improve the well-being of people and their communities.
You’ll get to lead the development, implementation and optimization of effective financial systems for forecasting, managing and reporting on the program department’s global portfolio of projects and initiatives. Plus you’ll manage the program department’s $9 million budget, review and analyze project financial performance, and ensure that effective financial grant management systems, guidelines and tools are in place. All while collaborating with a diverse group of partners and team members from around the world.
Interested in traveling? This position gives the opportunity to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time.
Plus, you get the added bonus of working at our headquarters located in beautiful, dynamic downtown Greenville, South Carolina. But you don’t need to take our word for it:
· Southern Living: Greenville - One of the South’s best cities 2018
· Travel+Leisure: 50 Best Places to Travel in 2018
· Condé Nast Traveler: Number 3 small city in the U.S. 2017
Apply now by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to see all the nitty-gritty details of the Program Finance Manager position, head to leprosy.org/careers for the full job description.