Learning Evaluation Coordinator
The Learning and Evaluation Coordinator for MCC will develop and identify tools and resources for use by program staff related to MCC's eight Operating Principles in all stages of participatory planning, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting (PMER) processes, with special attention to gender analysis, power analysis (including how race and power intersect), and environmental and social sustainability.
• Coordinate MCC’s Dismantle Oppression Network and Act Sustainably Team
• Develop and maintain virtual learning platforms.
• Develop and facilitate training for new staff on PMER.
• Facilitate a network for program staff to learn from each other about PMER.
• Possible participation in U.S. and Canada teams about dismantling oppression
For more information and to apply visit: https://mcc.org/get-involved/serve/openings/learning-evaluation-coordinator
Location: Akron, PA (preferred); placement in a regional MCC office possible.
Application deadline: June 28th, 2019